Gordon Rides Services
We offer a variety of services to the amusement industry.
Ride Sales and Project Management
- Offering high quality and innovative amusement rides
- We cater to our customers and ensure that the ride design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation phases go as smoothly as possible. We pride ourselves on our efficiency, attention to detail, courtesy, and attentiveness, and thereby ensure that the rides we provide are of the highest caliber. We stand behind our work—GordonRides provides customer support during the lifetime of your new ride. Please visit our products and concepts pages for more information about our rides.
Ride Design Conceptualization
- Specializing in the creation and invention of novel amusement rides and attractions
- If you have an idea for a ride for your park that is not currently available, or simply want a ride that nobody else has, GordonRides can provide a new ride just for you. GordonRides will supply initial sketches, 2D drawings, and 3D renderings of your project. We will locate and manage the amusement engineering and manufacturing firms that are best suited to execute your project efficiently, competently, and with attention to detail and quality. GordonRides can take on the role of general contractor, combining engineering, artistic vision, and real-world practicality to ensure that your new ride concurs with your vision of what it should be. To set up a consultation, please contact us and we will find a solution that is right for you.
Ride Renovation Conceptualization
- Providing services to breathe new life into an aging or unpopular ride
- In addition to inventing and creating new rides, GordonRides also provides renovation conceptualization services. Without changing the mechanics of the ride itself, GordonRides can introduce a variety of new thematic elements to a ride that will increase excitement many times over and attract large crowds. For more information on how GordonRides can give your old ride a facelift, please contact us and we will be glad to discuss your project.